Search

Eminem Screams Gives Clue on Who or What is Behind the Illuminati

Friday, April 29, 2016 0 comments
Eminem Screams Gives Clue on Who or What is Behind the Illuminati
By:The Golden Path
Stone Owl Represents Lilith/Jezebel/"The Goddess"
This is one of those videos that for us who are awake, gives confirmation on many things we try to tell people on. This short Eminem clip however, is extremely disturbing, and quite frightening. Eminem's breakdown may appear to be entertainment to many. But, is it really only entertainment? Or, is Eminem giving us a clue?

To those who have been following the work done on this website, you may notice I expose what the bible calls, the Jezebel Spirit. "We wrestle not against flesh & blood, but against spiritual forces."
 

See More References & Names Here for the witch Eminem is talking about.

Dialogue:
"Don't F*** with the witch man. You're not hearing me dog, don't fuck with the witch man im telling you. You're not hearing me man! You're not f****** hearing me. Don't F*** with the F****** witch man. Don't F*** with the F****** witch! G******** you! Are you listening to me man? Don't f**** with the f****** witch! Oh my f****** ***. It's too late man, it's too late. You're out of order!"
 Direct Link: https://youtu.be/yRqv7qRTcY4



Shia LaBeouf Just Do it
This is not the first time a celebrity breakdown like this. Charlie Sheen, Britney spears, Kurt Cobain & others have also had similar breakdowns. The most recent being Shia LaBeouf who also hinted at Lilith.
Quote 1:

"She does not love you, I Do"
Quote2:

"And here I stand, wasting my last moments, cursing thee who impress me this ill fate. You give me nothing, no mercy... no empathy." 17:13
Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1yCns3g-l8


Shia LaBeouf MK-Ultra Mind Illuminati Control Slave Breakdown (Malfuntion) EXPOSED 

 By: The Vigilante Christian
 Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6CRW_EqvzU

Commentary:

   Many of you will find this to be "crazy" and attempt to ridicule this subject. I pity you, because you don't have the spirit of care. These celebrities are going through a lot of pain after entering  Lucifer's domain.  This is what the new world order is about, and if you haven't woken up to this reality, remember... the thief in the night is prophecized to come.

 Words of Wisdom from the late Prince:

"Prophecy is what we have to go by now."

Revelations 2:20

"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog archive

 

©Copyright 2011 TheGoldenPath | TNB