Search

Enter the Shadow - Deluxe Edition-The Voice Returns

Thursday, January 1, 2015 0 comments

Enter the Shadow - Deluxe Edition-The Voice Returns


I am greatly saddened, especially after what I have observed the past few days, and I know and see why humanity itself are having a hard time prospering as a species. So much intelligence and yet so much mistrust.

Truth be told, 5 - 7 years ago humanity pissed me off, I was almost lead down to the point of wishing its demise. All of the greed, all of the hate, all of the mistrust and fears, the ability to deny and remain dwelling inside comfort zones; creates people who are also hateful and faith lacking. This is part of the passing down of hatred, the passing down of the torch. This endless cycle that continues on and on with no end in sight, because people are unwilling to make the necessary changes for a better world. 

Attachments ruin everything! The allowance of attachments to OWN people is one of humanity's greatest problems. “They” didn’t create this system, WE did; and it is WEthat continues to create it every day with our very own actions. Yes, I myself included.







This current system is a parasite, consuming the very life force of the planet, and those of you supporting the system, you are a consumer, YES you/me are the consumers.  When you support a failed systematic parasite you are automatically turned into a consumer and a consumer itself is a parasite. The truth isn't easy to hear, but I remain silent no longer. By supporting a parasite, you are automatically assimilated into it. Just like the borg in star trek. It is here where we divorced ourselves from nature. This is our fall, of course … if we choose it.

Yet people blame others who actually try and do something for being victims of such a world.  In this world when you cry, you are labeled as weak. When you feel emotional, you are labeled insane.
Is Nature insane? even nature has emotions.

When did we illegalize or divorce ourselves from nature? I don't remember wanting to separate myself from my very own essence. Do you?

I am emotional and I’d rather have my emotions than to be a mindless robot. Without my emotions, I would have no SENSE of morality.  And I am not sorry to speak that truth. We FEED the system that enslaves us, thus we enslave ourselves, and that's a shame. As Morpheus told Neo, we are the battery to the machine. The machine cannot thrive as long as it has battery and energy that feeds it. Take out the energy and the system dies. It all starts with a single battery turning off.


 If you are one those who speaks out against corruption and don’t do anything other than rant about it, all I see is hypocrisy when you support one of its branches with hope that a lord and savior will swoop down and save your ass. Newsflash, noone will save you except yourself, for YOU are what you have been waiting for, and yet you turn a blind eye and face the other way, hoping it would go away. But the dark cloud never goes away you see?  It has to be faced, or you will be running for the rest of your lives.  "YOU ARE GOD EMBODIED! YOU WALK WITHIN THE GREATEST MIRACLE IN THE UNIVERSE AND YET YOU REFUSE TO TOUCH, SEE, FEEL OR BELIEVE IN IT!"


But I get it, until you lose everything you won’t stop the cycle. You won't stop the greed, the selfishness, the hate and the fears. I am no saint either, I am just as guilty as most of you are in passing down hatred. After all, the world made my ego that way, I am THAT, I AM. Through the constant bullying, ridicule for being "different", unaccepted and denied by those I loved. Of course i have my shadow, but at least I don't deny it like many do. I reclaim my shadow and embrace it, because the shadow is the hidden voice of truth. The words most dare not speak due to fear of being rejected.

But see... My fear of rejection goes away when I see the future and where we are heading if we don't stand now in solidarity. 

Will this happen?  I won’t hold my breath on it. I have no hope left especially after what I witnessed last night.  (But maybe that is a good thing, since hope and faith tend to contradict one another). You may or may not think that I am a fool, but be mindful of your assumptions. “You’d be surprised on the things you get to find out, when people think you are a fool”. 

Isn't it funny? humanity cries out for truth and revelation, but when it’s presented in the face they instantly shoot the messenger?

R.I.P
Yeshua (assuming he existed)
John F Kennedy
John Lennon
Martin Luther King
MJ

Just to name a few messengers who were taken out (I am sure the list goes on longer.)

Common sense is nearly dead, humanity is killing it with its own distrust and false beliefs and non-open mindedness, all to protect the false ego. 

You want to change the world? You’ve got to get MAD, not mad to cause violence, not mad to cause hatred or suffering. Not mad to cause chaos or wars. Not mad to hurt others or eachother for we are all brothers and sisters! You have got to get mad and say enough is enough and TURN AWAY FROM WHAT NO LONGER SERVES YOU! You got to get mad enough to break that shell around your heart. You’ve got to get mad enough to turn your heart into COM-PASSION. To express COM- PASSION towards one another and OURSELVES. To express the passionate FLAMING heart, the will of passionate fire.

 To accept ourselves AND our anger and use it as a fuel towards expression, art, music, poetry or even journalism. To express the hidden voice behind the shadows, the hidden shadows that screams out “Take US NOW!”  The part that we are afraid of; yet know it is the one voice we all share within our hearts.

In this world, you are either a mystic messiah or you are labeled insane.  I am neither, I am myself/you.

This is a wake up call, a slap to the face to myself ^_-. Something I would accept anyone who actually cared to do; should I myself be lost within the trance, and believe me, I’d welcome it with open arms and gratitude. What I do/say to you I also say to myself.  I happen to care, love myself and others even though you “others” piss me off. Yea I am being honest, but I speak with heart. Otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered to even write this. 

Even though chances are, these words will either be mocked, ridiculed, rejected, called out for being negative, or whatever. I have at least surfaced part of my own shadow, and reclaimed it, but you can’t deny, that my shadow spoke truth. Kind of makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

On the other hand, through a spiritual point of view, if this world truly is a mirror reflection of myself, along with all the hate and despair going about. Then let me be the first to say, I reclaim it all. I reclaim myself. Now I turn you over to Tobias Lars.


Inlakesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 TheGoldenPath | TNB